Child and Family Services
Child and Family Services provide services from Cardiff and throughout the northern lakes area.
02 4954 5277
Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm
262 Main Road
Cardiff NSW 2285
The Canopy at Cameron Park Community Centre
PO Box 4185
Edgeworth NSW 2285
Free local on-street parking
Wheelchair and pram accessible
Learn about the Parenting Programs run by the Child & Family Team
Child & Family Services Parenting Programs
OTHER CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES
Visit Other Child & Family Services to find out what other kinds of support and assistance we can offer to help you make positive changes in your family:
Other Child & Family Services
What will happen when you call?
Child & Family Services at The Canopy provides support and assistance to help you make the positive changes that you would like to make in your family. Our aim is to support you to improve the safety and well being of your children by providing a flexible and respectful service that builds on the strengths of your family. Any member of the family can call us and we also take referrals from other services.
We can assist you by providing:
- Advice, information and support to help with parenting. eg. Ideas about ways to respond to your child’s behavior.
- Free parenting programs available every school term, such as Triple P, 123 Magic, Keeping Children Safe, Circle of Security and more.
- PATS Playgroup – Runs weekly each term on a Monday at 10am, based at Sugar Valley Neighbourhood Centre, for parents and children 0-5 years.
- A free weekly group for parents and carers of children aged up to 12 years with guest speakers every week covering a range of interesting topics.
- Referral and links to specialist services and programs including assisting you to use these services.
- Support for you to make and reach your goals, for example new parenting skills and household routines.
|Activity Room 1
|100 Function Chairs||10 Mobile Folding Tables 2 Folding Trestle Tables||5 Children's Chairs (weekday only), 6 Children's Tables (weekday only), Two Seater Couch and Two Single Couch Seats (weekday only) Children's artwork will not be removed unless agreed in writing at least 2 weeks prior to event|
|AActivity Room 2
|40 Function Chairs||7 Mobile Folding Tables||Portable Whiteboard|
|Activity Room 3
|1 Tub Chairs||2 Trestle Tables (behind cupboard)||Ten Children's Chairs, Two Seater Couch, Two Single Couch Seats, Portable Whiteboard and Two Coffee Tables|
|Activity Room 4
|40 Function Chairs, 4 Tub Chairs||4 Mobile Folding Tables||Children's Play Table, 15 Children's Chairs, Cubby House|
|Commercial Kitchen||Commercial fridge, freezer, dishwasher, stove, oven.||Crockery, cutlery and other kitchen equipment is not a standard inclusion and will only be provided on request.|