The Canopy uses Skedda for our online bookings.
Due to COVID-19 some booking conditions have changed. These changes include, but are not limited to:
- Government regulations, directives and Public Health Orders must be followed at all times
- Hirers must follow permissible maximum room capacities
- Hirers, and all attendees at their event, must adhere to conditions of entry
- Agreement to additional Terms and Conditions is required. Standard Terms and Conditions also apply.
- Bookings may be cancelled, and the facility closed at any time following a government directive or at the discretion of The Canopy due to exposure/suspected exposure to COVID-19
- Unfortunately The Canopy may not be able to accept some types of events at some centres – if you are unsure if your booking is allowable please get in touch
Please always refer to current government information for up to date advice.
|Activity Room 1
|100 Function Chairs||10 Mobile Folding Tables 2 Folding Trestle Tables||5 Children's Chairs (weekday only), 6 Children's Tables (weekday only), Two Seater Couch and Two Single Couch Seats (weekday only) Children's artwork will not be removed unless agreed in writing at least 2 weeks prior to event|
|AActivity Room 2
|40 Function Chairs||7 Mobile Folding Tables||Portable Whiteboard|
|Activity Room 3
|1 Tub Chairs||2 Trestle Tables (behind cupboard)||Ten Children's Chairs, Two Seater Couch, Two Single Couch Seats, Portable Whiteboard and Two Coffee Tables|
|Activity Room 4
|40 Function Chairs, 4 Tub Chairs||4 Mobile Folding Tables||Children's Play Table, 15 Children's Chairs, Cubby House|
|Commercial Kitchen||Commercial fridge, freezer, dishwasher, stove, oven.||Crockery, cutlery and other kitchen equipment is not a standard inclusion and will only be provided on request.|